- Les Echos Start, 04/05/2020:How a celebrity party pushed me towards entrepreneurship.
- IT For Business, april 2020:Widr connects companies and lawyers
- Village de la justice, 04/08/2020:Lawyers, our guide to getting you settled in times of crisis
- Le Monde du droit, 03/30/2020:Apple to the rescue of lawyers and their unpaid bills
- Les Echos, 02/17/2020:In San Francisco, Frenchman John Banner wants to facilitate the search for lawyers
- Maddyness, 01/28/2020:3 infos to get the day off to a good start: FrenchAssurTech, CarStudio and Widr
- Affiches Parisiennes, 12/03/2019:Widr, from the Lépine competition to Legal Tech
- Usine Digitale, 11/29/2019:Legal Tech Widr wants to facilitate contact with 'the right lawyer'
- Le Monde Du Droit, 11/22/2019:Widr enters the French Legal Tech market
- BFM Business, 10/11/2019:Widr to represent more than 5,000 lawyers by the end of the year
- Les Échos, 05/24/2019:With Widr, Sphere launches a secure social network based on trust
- Forbes, 04/08/2019:Widr, led by one of the most innovative entrepreneurs of 2019
- BFM Business, 05/03/2019:Widr, social media acclaimed by BFM TV
- Maddyness, 05/29/2019:Widr featured on Maddyness’s weekly selection
- VeilleMag, 05/06/2019:First trusted network in France
- Categorynet, 05/07/2019:Social Network secured on mobile
Find all of the information about Widr here. For all other questions, do not hesitate to contact us by email:
06 79 98 48 94
How to write
Widr should be written as one string of letters. Only the “W” is capitalized. All other letters should be lowercase.
Incorrect: WiDr, widr, WidR, WiDR
Widr prioritizes the protection of personal data of its users. The disclosure of any member’s identity or personal information, without permission, is strictly prohibited. The only platform that has the right to be online, printed or spread is that of the website: widr.app and its content has been modified to protect the personal data of its members.
Trust is the cornerstone of Widr, and we are uncompromising in the security and privacy of our members’ data.
At a time when Internet giants are charged with leaking millions of passwords from their users or selling their data to the highest bidder, Widr remains unwavering in its beliefs: privacy will not become obsolete.
- Every member is connected using their real name and every profile is verified by our team.
- We do not collect the data of any exchanges between members. Only their phone numbers are kept in an encrypted manner so that they do not fall into the wrong hands.
- We do not disclose your information to any advertisers.
Our company is compliant according to the policies of GDPR, to know more, consult our general conditions of use and legal notices.
If you have any doubts concerning security do not hesitate to seek more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions about Security.