This document completes our General Terms and Conditions of Use that the User can read here: https://widr.app/terms-of-use.
ARTICLE 3: MODIFICATIONS/UPDATING
The prevailing version is the one accessible online at the following address. All Users must therefore refer to the version accessible online on the date of their access and use of the Site and Services.
ARTICLE 4: DATA COLLECTION
Within the framework of use of the Site and Services and in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Use, Widr Pay is led to collect personal data of the User. Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as the "Data").
Therefore, the following Data may be collected by Widr Pay :
- Information specific to the opening of an account on the Site, especially the name, first name, phone number, email address associated with Google or Outlook account;
Information necessary to make an online payment, especially the bank statement or credit card;
Information relating to User activity on the Site, especially the IP address, the type of device, the operating system, the type of Internet browser, the language of the Site, the plug-ins and additional software;
Data relating to race, health, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, political opinions and beliefs will never be collected and used by Widr Pay.
Minors are not allowed to register on the Site and to use our Services, we ask them not to submit their Data to us.
In case of modification, the User must update his/her Data.
ARTICLE 6: PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION
Widr Pay may process the User's Data:
- for the purposes of identification and use of the Site and Services;
- for the purposes of processing information relating to the improvement of the Site and its traffic, including by means of cookies;
for the purposes of providing you with the information or services you have requested, especially by sending newsletters, commercial offers or invitations to participate in our events. Widr Pay undertakes to obtain the User's prior consent in accordance with the terms provided for by law.
ARTICLE 7: DATA COMMUNICATION
Widr Pay refrains from commercialising the User's Data to third parties such as marketing and communication professionals.
Widr Pay shares the Data only when it’s necessary :
- in order to comply with the applicable payment rules;
in order to protect the rights, confidentiality, security and property of Widr Pay or those of the Users;
to comply with requests from any other public authority responsible for enforcing the law, which may include an authority located outside your country of residence.
ARTICLE 9: DATA SECURITY
Widr Pay undertakes to take all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee a level of security adapted to the risks of access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of the User's Data.
In the context of payment transactions with users' payment service providers, Users' Data may be transferred to countries outside the European Union to allow the transaction. It is understood by the Parties that any transfer of Data to countries outside the European Union is performed in accordance with specific rules that guarantee the protection and security of the Data.
For any security incident affecting the User's Data, Widr Pay undertakes to :
- notify the User and the competent data protection authority (in France, the CNIL) within the time limits required by law ;
- take the necessary measures within the limits of reasonableness in order to reduce the negative effects and prejudices that may result from the said incident.
Under no circumstances may the undertakings defined above relating to notification in the event of a breach of security be assimilated to any admission of fault or liability for the occurrence of the incident in question.
ARTICLE 10: USERS' RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations on personal data in force, Users have the following rights:
- Right of access to their Data (article 15 of the GDPR)
- Right to data portability: obtain and re-use a copy of their Data (article 20 of the GDPR);
- Right to rectification (article 16 of the GDPR);
- Right to withdraw their consent at any time (Article 7 of the GDPR);
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) (Article 17 of the GDPR);
- Right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR);
- Right to determine the fate of his/her data after his/her death: directives relating to storage, erasure and communication (Data Protection Act).
The User may exercise his/her rights by specifying his/her surname, first name, e-mail address and telephone number by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by post to Sphère, 53 rue de la Boétie, 75008 Paris. Widr Pay undertakes to process the User's request within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed one (1) month from receipt of your request.
The User also has the right to an appeal allowing him/her to file any complaint relating to his/her data with the competent authority for the protection of personal data (in France, the CNIL). The User may refer the matter to the competent court, in particular if any dispute does not result in an amicable settlement.
ARTICLE 11: USE OF COOKIE FILES
The first time you connect to the Site, you are warned by a banner at the bottom of your screen that informations relating to your browsing are likely to be recorded in files called "cookies". A cookie is a small file stored on the User's computer, mobile phone or tablet containing information relating to his or her browsing habits (hereinafter referred to as "Cookies").
- Allow the User to identify himself/herself;
- Ensure live chat;
- Process traffic information;
- Facilitate navigation;
- Improve the Site.
The User can change his/her preferences regarding Cookies at any time by configuring his/her browser software.
ARTICLE 12: APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION