GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
LEGAL MENTION :
The Site and Services are operated by Widr Pay, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of €32,299.00, whose head office is located at 53 rue de la Boétie 75008 Paris (FRANCE), registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under no. 802 634 782 and whose intra-community VAT number is FR 67824012173. You can contact us by phone at +33 (0)1 84 25 75 43 or by email at email@example.com.
The publication manager is John Banner, Chairman.
The Site is hosted by AWS, whose head office is located at 31 Place des Corolles, 92400 Courbevoie, France. Our data is hosted within the European Union, in France.
ARTICLE 1: DEFINITIONS
Account: refers to the space made available to the registered User on the Site, allowing him to access all the Services offered by Widr Pay;
Client: refers to any natural person, of legal age and capacity, acting in a professional capacity or not, who solicits the lawyer, including through online payment, scheduling or video conferencing. This person is referred to as the lawyer's client;
Identifier: refers to the personal ID and password required to access Services. These data are confidential;
Lawyer: refers to the person duly registered with a Bar Association, providing legal advice and assistance, who subscribes to Widr Pay's Services within the framework of his professional activity;
Parties: refers jointly to Widr Pay and the User;
Services: refers to Allia and Subscriptions made available to Users by Widr Pay through the Site;
Site: refers to the website: https://widr.app accessible from a computer, a smartphone or a tablet;
User: refers to any natural person, of legal age and capacity, browsing the Site and using the Services. Lawyers and Clients are included in this category;
ARTICLE 2: PURPOSE
2.1 The purpose of these document is to define the Site and Services terms and conditions of use offered by Widr Pay. They constitute a contract between Widr Pay and the User.
ARTICLE 4.1: ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Lawyer benefits from an online payment on the secure Widr Pay platform whose transactions are managed by Stripe.
2. No prior installation is required. The use of this Service requires a simple connection via Outlook or Gmail allowing the Lawyer to create his account instantly. Lawyer must complete his information sheet, indicating his full name, telephone number, e-mail address and the IBAN number on which he wishes to receive payment.
3. Lawyer undertakes to provide true, accurate, complete and current information. In case of non-compliance with these terms, Widr Pay reserves the right to suspend or close the Lawyer's account immediately and without notice.
4. Widr Pay reserves the right to approve or not the opening of the account.
5. After opening the account, Widr Pay gives the Lawyer his identifiers to access his account. Any disclosure of the Identifier by the Lawyer, regardless of its form, is prohibited. In the event of theft or loss of his Identifiers, Lawyer must inform Widr Pay without delay, which will update them.
6. For each invoice, Lawyer must send his request for payment to his Client by e-mail. Several payment methods are available to the Client: credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay and SEPA Direct.
7. Widr Pay processes the first payment for each new account within seven (7) days following receipt of the payment made by the client. This reduces the risks associated with the provision of payment services and ensures an anti-fraud system. Once payment is made, it takes five (5) days for the transfer to appear on the Lawyer's bank account. This processing time applies to all French accounts.
8. This service made available to the Lawyer is subject to a charge. The price is calculated on the basis of a percentage (https://widr.app/pricing) corresponding to the bank charges. Widr Pay reserves the right to modify it at any time and without notice. For each payment, the Lawyer's bank account will be credited with the amount paid by his client minus the said fees.
ARTICLE 4.2 PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS
1. The opening of an account allows the lawyer to benefit from a number of productivity tools developed by Widr Pay: online appointment scheduling, videoconferencing (no software to install), personal website, presence on Google Maps, search engine etc. All these services refer to the payment platform and are provided free of charge to lawyers.
2. The Search Engine (Allia) : Allia allows Clients to search for a Lawyer according to different criteria (legal specialty, geolocation, Client's legal needs, preferred language etc.). At the end of his search, the Client is redirected to the page of the selected Lawyer in order to see his availability and to make an appointment. Each appointment is transmitted in real time, by email, to the Lawyer and the Client.
Widr Pay is in no way responsible for any cancellation or unavailability of the Lawyer.
Allia is provided free of charge and does not require any registration on the Site by the Client. Nevertheless, the Client acknowledges and accepts that the legal service provided by the Lawyer is subject to a fee. The rates of the fees are indicated for information only, Widr Pay does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
3. Web page : Widr Pay allows lawyers to create their own page to increase their visibility.
This page is notably composed of :
- Referencing on our search engine Allia ;
- Online agenda with real-time appointment management;
- Videoconference tool without prior installation;
- Referencing of your Widr site on Google & Google Maps;
- Access to the lawyers' referral network;
4. Blog : Lawyers can publish their legal articles on the Widr Pay blog: https://news.widr.app/.
Lawyers must send his article to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with his contact details so that Widr Pay can contact him and set the conditions for publication of the article.
For any publication, Widr Pay undertakes to indicate the surname and first name of the lawyer, author of the article.
ARTICLE 5: USER’S OBLIGATIONS
5.2 User is solely responsible for the use of the Site and Services, the information transmitted, distributed, collected, their operation and their updating.
5.3 User undertakes to respect the rights and commercial or moral interests of other users of the Site and Services.
5.4 Widr Pay may hold User liable in the event of damage resulting from failure to comply with these obligations.
ARTICLE 6: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
6.1 User undertakes to respect all intellectual property rights attached to the Site and Services (in particular for any domain name, trademark, logo, design, model, documentation, illustration, image, text, software, soundtrack, etc.) and belonging to Widr Pay. According to the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, legislative and regulatory provisions of all countries and international conventions, User undertakes not to reproduce, represent, distribute, associate, exploit, adapt, arrange, modify, translate, correct, transmit, market, all or part of the Site, Services and/or any element that makes them up, regardless of means and medium, without the prior written authorization of Widr Pay.
6.2 In the event of violation of these mandatory provisions by User or by a third party, Widr Pay may engage their liability.
ARTICLE 7: PERSONAL DATA
ARTICLE 8: MODIFICATIONS/UPDATES
8.3 The prevailing version is the one accessible online at the following address https://widr.app/terms-of-use. Any User is therefore required to refer to the version accessible online on the date of his access and use of the Site and Services.
ARTICLE 9: LIABILITIES AND GUARANTEES
9.1 User acknowledges that the Site and Services are presented "as it is" and are accessible without any guarantee of availability and regularity. Nevertheless, Widr Pay undertakes, on the basis of an obligation of means, to take the necessary measures to maintain the continuity, reliability, speed and security of the Site and Services. In this respect, Widr Pay will, as far as possible, carry out checks to verify their proper operation and in particular maintenance operations that may cause a temporary suspension of the Site and Services. Widr Pay will make every effort to fix any anomaly affecting their proper use as soon as possible.
9.2 Widr Pay does not guarantee to User that the information communicated is accurate, complete and updated.
9.3 Widr Pay may not be held liable in the following circumstances:
- for any interruption of the Site and Services, whatever the cause, duration or frequency of such interruption and in particular for any disruption of the Internet network due to external circumstances, force majeure or maintenance operations planned by Widr Pay ;
- for any fraudulent act, contrary to the law and/or public order, committed by User or by a third party using the Site and Services;
- for any virus that may infect User's computer equipment after using the Site and Services;
- for any indirect damage, such as loss of turnover or opportunities, caused to User or a third party resulting from the use of the Site and Services or their inability to use them.
9.4 Widr Pay will in no case intervene in the relationship established between the Lawyer and the Client and will not assume any liability originating from or arising from this relationship.
ARTICLE 10: HYPERTEXT LINKS
The Site may be made up of hypertext links to websites that are not published and not controlled by Widr Pay. These hypertext links do not constitute any approval, guarantee or recommendation of these third-party websites. Widr Pay may not be held responsible for the content or operation of these sites.
ARTICLE 11: FORCE MAJEURE
ARTICLE 12: PARTIAL NULLITY
ARTICLE 13: APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION