GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
LEGAL MENTION :
The Site and Services are operated by Widr, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of €32,299.00, whose head office is located at 53 rue de la Boétie 75008 Paris (FRANCE), registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under no. 802 634 782 and whose intra-community VAT number is FR 67824012173. You can contact us by phone at +33 (0)1 84 25 75 43 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The publication manager is John Banner, Chairman.
The Site is hosted by AWS, whose head office is located at 31 Place des Corolles, 92400 Courbevoie, France. Our data is hosted within the European Union, in France.
ARTICLE 1: DEFINITIONS
Account: refers to the space made available to the registered User on the Site, allowing him to access, after having identified himself with his Identifiers to his Subscription and to any invoices;
Allia : refers to the single result search engine allowing Clients to find the Lawyer corresponding to their needs;
Client: refers to any natural person, of legal age and capacity, acting in a professional capacity or not, who requests a service from the Lawyer through Allia. This person then becomes the Lawyer's Client;
Identifier: refers to the personal ID and password required to access Services. These data are confidential;
Lawyer: refers to the person duly registered with a Bar Association, providing legal advice and assistance, who subscribes to Widr's Services within the framework of his professional activity;
Parties: refers jointly to Widr and the User;
Services: refers to Allia and Subscriptions made available to Users by Widr through the Site;
Site: refers to the website: https://widr.app/fr accessible from a computer, a smartphone or a tablet;
Subscription: refers to all three subscriptions proposed by Widr to Lawyers ;
User: refers to any natural person, of legal age and capacity, browsing the Site and using the Services. Lawyers and Clients are included in this category;
ARTICLE 2: PURPOSE
1. The purpose of these document is to define the Site and Services terms and conditions of use offered by Widr. They constitute a contract between Widr and the User.
ARTICLE 3: ENTRY INTO FORCE
ARTICLE 4: ACCESS AND USE OF SERVICES
The Site allows the User to access and use Services.
ARTICLE 4.1: ALLIA SERVICE
1. Allia allows Clients to search for a Lawyer according to different criteria (legal specialty, geolocation, Client's legal needs, preferred language etc.). At the end of his search, the Client is redirected to the page of the selected Lawyer in order to see his availability and to make an appointment. Each appointment is transmitted in real time, by email, to the Lawyer and the Client.
2. Widr is in no way responsible for any cancellation or unavailability of the Lawyer.
3. Allia is provided free of charge and does not require any registration on the Site by the Client. Nevertheless, the Client acknowledges and accepts that the legal service provided by the Lawyer is subject to a fee. The rates of the fees are indicated for information only, Widr does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
ARTICLE 4.2: SUBSCRIPTIONS
1. Widr offers Lawyers three types of subscriptions:
• The “Basic” subscription
• The “Premium” subscription
• The “Law Firm” subscription
The various services offered within each Subscription are described in the brochure available at the following address: https://widr.app/pricing.
2. Lawyer must create an Account on the Site and provide to Widr specific and necessary information for its registration (in particular the last name, first name, e-mail address and telephone number). Lawyer is then invited to participate in a 10-minute video with a member of the Widr team in order to verify his identity. Lawyer must then provide a copy of his business card and the reference of a colleague attesting to the veracity of the information provided.
3. Lawyer undertakes to provide true, accurate, complete and up to date information. In the event of failure to comply with these provisions, Widr reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate Lawyer's Account without notice.
4. Widr reserves the right to approve or disapprove the opening of the Account.
5. Once the Account has been created, Widr provides Lawyer with his Identifiers allowing access to the said Account. Any disclosure of the Identifier by the Attorney, in any form whatsoever, is prohibited. In the event of any theft or loss, Lawyer must inform Widr without delay, which will update them.
ARTICLE 5: USER’S OBLIGATIONS
2. User is solely responsible for the use of the Site and Services, the information transmitted, distributed, collected, their operation and their updating.
3. User undertakes to respect the rights and commercial or moral interests of other users of the Site and Services.
4. Widr may hold User liable in the event of damage resulting from failure to comply with these obligations.
ARTICLE 6: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. User undertakes to respect all intellectual property rights attached to the Site and Services (in particular for any domain name, trademark, logo, design, model, documentation, illustration, image, text, software, soundtrack, etc.) and belonging to Widr. According to the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, legislative and regulatory provisions of all countries and international conventions, User undertakes not to reproduce, represent, distribute, associate, exploit, adapt, arrange, modify, translate, correct, transmit, market, all or part of the Site, Services and/or any element that makes them up, regardless of means and medium, without the prior written authorization of Widr.
2. In the event of violation of these mandatory provisions by User or by a third party, Widr may engage their liability.
ARTICLE 7: PERSONAL DATA
ARTICLE 8: MODIFICATIONS/UPDATES
ARTICLE 9: LIABILITIES AND GUARANTEES
1. User acknowledges that the Site and Services are presented 'as it is' and are accessible without any guarantee of availability and regularity. Nevertheless, Widr undertakes, on the basis of an obligation of means, to take the necessary measures to maintain the continuity, reliability, speed and security of the Site and Services. In this respect, Widr will, as far as possible, carry out checks to verify their proper operation and in particular maintenance operations that may cause a temporary suspension of the Site and Services. Widr will make every effort to fix any anomaly affecting their proper use as soon as possible.
2. Widr does not guarantee to User that the information communicated is accurate, complete and updated.
3. Widr may not be held liable in the following circumstances:
- for any interruption of the Site and Services, whatever the cause, duration or frequency of such interruption and in particular for any disruption of the Internet network due to external circumstances, force majeure or maintenance operations planned by Widr ;
- for any fraudulent act, contrary to the law and/or public order, committed by User or by a third party using the Site and Services;
- for any virus that may infect User's computer equipment after using the Site and Services;
- for any indirect damage, such as loss of turnover or opportunities, caused to User or a third party resulting from the use of the Site and Services or their inability to use them.
4. Widr will in no case intervene in the relationship established between the Lawyer and the Client and will not assume any liability originating from or arising from this relationship.
ARTICLE 10: HYPERTEXT LINKS
The Site may be made up of hypertext links to websites that are not published and not controlled by Widr. These hypertext links do not constitute any approval, guarantee or recommendation of these third-party websites. Widr may not be held responsible for the content or operation of these sites.
ARTICLE 11: FORCE MAJEURE
ARTICLE 12: PARTIAL NULLITY
ARTICLE 13: APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION